How To Work With Experts - OnDemand Class
Learn How to Acquire, Motivate, and Optimize the Experts that You Need to Take You to Your Next Level
This 60-minute OnDemand Course includes training videos and workbook.
Your private login to the e-course and materials will be delivered to you via email.
This DreamWORK on Demand course is based on our proprietary CCPI (TM) Assessment model and teaches Achievers, Leaders, and Influencers how to prepare to receive guidance from and work with experts to reach their next level of success.
What starts off as an ideal road of mutual gain can often turn into a passive-agressive struggle full of resentment and misaligned expectations. Excellent experts can still get you to the finish line with refined skills and processes, but how much better would your working relationship AND the results be if you could gain skills and perspective to enhance your work together?
In this 60-minute webinar with Kim Whitehead, a change management consultant with experience working with solo entrepreneurs, small corporations, nonprofits, and large-scale global entities, you will learn the same strategies that Kim has used over the past 15 years to help these businesses improve and scale.
This course is the first release in our Arrival Academy TM series, a series of courses based on Kim Whitehead's new book, THE ARRIVAL: Redefine The WHEN Of Your Destiny.
You will learn whether you are truly ready to ARRIVE.
You will understand why ARRIVING at the next level requires you to change how you currently work.
You will learn the difference between experts who you seek and those who are sent to help you.
You will obtain the tools to develop a roadmap to incorporate experts into your personal and business development plans.
- Introduction to the CCPI TM Model
- Expertise & Authority
- Skill & Mastery
- The Four Stages of Readiness
- Transformational Collaboration
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Individuals who have been inspired by a visible expert and are now ready to work with them as a coach or consultant.
- Individuals who have been referred to an expert for personal or business development.
- Individuals who are feeling lost or stagnant in their personal or business journey and need actionable guidance from an expert in order to return to a productive flow.
- Individuals who are in business for themselves, and have employees, contractors, and/or interns working them.
- Individuals who desire to develop B2B collaborations with other businesses.
- Individuals who lead others in any area of personal or business life.