Marks for Moguls (Trademark Portfolio Development) OnDemand Class
Learn How to Develop Levels of Trademarks for Expanding Your Brand and Increasing Your Return on Investment
This 90-minute OnDemand Course includes training videos and workbook.
Your private login to the e-course and materials will be delivered to you via email.
Innovators and creators exhibit their works through a variety of commerce channels in the marketplace. Whether you are an individual with a full-time job who has a creative hobby, a fledgling or established solopreneur, small business owner with employees, or partner in a larger organization, this webinar is for you. Your goal should not just be to create, but to develop brand presence that can be monetized and leveraged for the development of your business and personal goals.
In this 90-minute webinar with Kim Whitehead, an intellectual property expert with experience working with Fortune 50 corporations to develop their strategies and portfolios domestically and internationally, you will learn the same strategies that Kim has used over the past 15 years to help these businesses scale.
You will learn how to develop levels of trademarks with varying scope for your brand.
You will understand why the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office is on your side, and why waiting for the right time to move forward is NOT.
You will learn sound strategies for business building and scaling that enable you to move successfully in offense and defense with B2C (Business to Customer) and B2B (Business to Business) moves within your market.
You will obtain the tools to develop a roadmap to incorporate intellectual property into your business plans with 1 year, 3 year, 5 year, and 10 year goals.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Individuals who have creative hobbies that they desire to monetize.
- Individuals who have not yet established a business but are seeking to in the next 1-2 years.
- Individuals who are in business for themselves and are sole operators.
- Individuals who are in business for themselves, and have employees, contractors, and/or interns working them.
- Individuals who desire to franchise their existing businesses.
- Individuals who desire to develop B2B collaborations with other businesses.
- Individuals who desire to license their products and services.